JetBlue sent me an interesting an email this Monday about a new program that they’ve released for JetPaws (the name of their program for flying your small dogs and cats with you). The promotion, aptly called “All Your Pet Can Jet,” is an unlimited travel pass for your pet for travel from September 7, 2012 till the end of the year (December 31, 2012) for only $299. Purchases must be made between 8/29 and 9/5/12 or while supplies last.
Since pet travel is normally $200 on roundtrip flights via JetPaws, this is a GREAT deal for folks planning on doing multiple flights between September 7 and the end of the year, and want to bring along their favorite canine or feline companion.
Here are some more details straight from the promotion page:
What Pets Can Jet:
- JetBlue accepts small dogs and cats on both domestic and international flights other than to/from Jamaica, St. Lucia and Barbados. No other pets are permitted.
- The combined weight of your pet and carrier may not exceed 20 pounds.
- Only 4 pets are allowed on each flight and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- The first 3 pets booked on a flight can be booked over the phone (see “Using your ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass” below). The fourth and final pet must be booked at the airport ticket counter within 24 hours of departure.
- ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass does not guarantee availability for your pet on a particular flight.
- Pets can’t fly alone and must be accompanied by a customer. (The ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass owner must purchase a ticket and fly with the pet.)
- Only one pet per customer.
Purchasing an ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass:
- Purchase your ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass on ShopBlue between 8/29 and 9/5/12 or while supplies last for $299.
- Passes are non-refundable after 9/5/12. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GRANTED AFTER 9/5/12.
- Each Pass may be used by the purchaser only. This means that you can use the Pass you purchase to travel with a different pet on different flights, but you can’t share your Pass with other people. If you want multiple people to be able to book travel and take trips with your pet, each of those people would need to buy an ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass.
- Remember or write down the name and email address you provide when purchasing your Pass. That information will be required to book travel for your pet.
Granted, this deal is not for everyone (i.e. large dog owners or folks who don’t own dogs), but it’s a nice promotion on behalf of JetBlue. If you’re interested and planning on traveling with your pet, you should snag this offer before it runs out!