Holiday Inn (part of Priority Club rewards program) is running a Twitter sweepstakes for Priority Club points. The sweepstakes starts TODAY and ends September 30th. The prizes incrementally increase based on the number of tweets made about the sweepstakes. The grand prize (when 6000+ tweets are reached) is for an 8 night stay or 200,000 Priority Club points.
Here’s how you enter:
- Follow @holidayinn on Twitter.
- Tweet out a message about why you would love to stay at a resort for your next vacation in format: #resortlove http://bit.ly/IHGrules.
- Your entry must include your tweet along with #resortlove and http://bit.ly/IHGrules to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
- The Entry must be in English;
- Prize Drawings: There are eight (8) tiers of thresholds for the number of Entries #resortlove which will unlock different prizes,
as outlined in the chart below. If the stated number of entries has been received from all entrant’s combined, the prize for the applicable threshold will be unlocked.
- During the Promotion Period, entrants can check to see which thresholds have been met http://ihg.promo.eprize.com/tweet.
- Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from among all eligible entries received as the applicable threshold is
unlocked, except for the Grand Prize (threshold 8), in which all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period will be eligible. The drawing for each prize will occur approximately two (2) business days after the applicable threshold is met.
- The Grand Prize drawing will occur on or around October 10, 2012.
For the potential to win 200k PC points, a short tweet that will take about 10 seconds to make is definitely worth it. I also particularly like how they are drawing the winner the day before my birthday. 😉
Good luck to everyone!
Tip of the hat to Ric at Loyalty Traveler.