Starwood announced yesterday their 2013 first quarter promotion: SPG Power Up – Earn up to 18,000 Starpoints!
“With the SPG® Power Up promotion, you’ll earn 2,000 bonus Starpoints® for every four eligible nights you stay (up to 8,000 bonus Starpoints and 16 nights). Top it off with an additional 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you hit 20 eligible nights. And keep in mind: Nights will accrue across multiple stays. Looks like you’ve got real staying power.
Come back in early January to register, and stay at any of the hotels and resorts in the SPG program from January 15 through April 15, 2013. That’s more than 1,100 destinations worldwide, across our nine distinctive brands.”
Here’s a quick summary of the promo:
- Earn 2,000 bonus Starpoints for every 4 eligible nights (up to 8,000 bonus Starpoints can be earned this way).
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you hit 20 eligible nights.
- Eligible nights do not have to be consecutive stays or at the same Starwood property for this promotion.
- Promotion is for stays from January 15, 2013 through April 15, 2013.
- You must register for the promotion prior to staying to be eligible for bonus Starpoints.
- Registration opens in early January. (I’ll blog about it again when it happens. But you can also opt in for a text message notice from SPG.)
- All details available on their promo page here.