Priority Club has a nice little feature in that they are one of the only loyalty programs that let you stack multiple promotion codes on top of each other to be able to potentially double dip, triple dip, quadruple dip, etc. into different promotional bonuses while making the same stays.
For those of you unfamiliar with Priority Club, they house brand name hotel chains including the Holiday Inn, IHG, InterContinental Hotel, Crowne Plaza,StayBridge, and a few other names.
linkin06 on SlickDeals posted a 3,000 PC promo code for your next stay. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to priorityclub.com/register
- Log into your PC account if you have not already
- Enter the promo code “7974” on the registration page.
- That’s it. You should be signed up to get 3,000 PC points for your next stay. You can check your My Offers Status page to confirm.
Now, let’s talk about the other active promo codes and how you can potentially earn another 5,000 (on your next stay) to 19,500 priority club points (for elite members) for a grand total (if you add the 3,000 points from the 7974 promo) of 8,000 (on your next stay) to 22,500 (for elites) priority club points!
- 6102 = Anniversary Bonus Offer 1,000 points per stay for 90 days after registration.
- 2120 = Welcome Back Bonus 1,500 Priority Club points for one stay within 90 days after registration. (Note – these have worked well for me in the past when I haven’t stayed the previous quarter.)
- 3107 = New Member Bonus1,500 Priority Club points for one stay within 90 days after registration. (Note – you probably will not get credit for more than one of the 2120/3107/5109 codes, but probably no harm in registering for all three.)
- 5109 = Next Stay Bonus 1,500 Priority Club points for one stay within 90 days after registration. (Note – you probably will not get both the Welcome Back and Next Stay, but probably no harm in registering for both.)
- 8108 = 1,000 bonus points per stay for 60 days after registration.
- 5221 = Elite member Next Stay Bonus for Platinum members earns 3,000 bonus points for next paid stay within 90 days of registration.
- 3136 = 5,000 points 2-night Weekend Stay Bonus on Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday before Dec 31, 2012. John at LoyaltyLobby states he has not received this bonus for his stays.
- 3168 = Platinum member 5,000 bonus points for 5 nights by November 30, 2012.
With those promo codes stacked up, you can get a decent bounty from your next stay. Since Priority Club can transfer to many major airlines, including United Airlines, I value each priority club point at roughly $0.004 USD per point. That’s because the transfer ratios are horrible: 10,000 priority club points to redeem for 2,000 United miles (I value every 1,000 United miles at roughly $20 USD). There are also some gift card redemptions options, but you get less value per point if you redeem it that way.
Have fun on your next stay!