Starwood Hotels is running a new promotion, which you have to register for, where you receive 30% to 50% of your Starpoints back for award night stays, at select properties (listed below), between October 21st to December 20, 2012! That’s a FANTASTIC way to get back some of your Starpoints for free nights that are already great deals!
You have to register for this promotion ahead of time in order to get in on it. You can register at the promotion page here.
The following are a list of the hotels/properties where this promotion is valid for. (Most of them are actually GREAT properties at good locations!)
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort, Colorado, USA
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, USA
- The St. Regis Bal Harbor Resort, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- The St. Regis Monarch Beach, Dana Point, California, USA
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
- W South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida, USA
- W Retreat & Spa — Vieques, Puerto Rico, USA
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, Ontario, Canada
- The Westin St. John Resort & Villas, Virgin Islands, USA
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, California, USA
- The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Cayman Islands
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino, Bahamas
- Sheraton Steamboat Resort, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa, Chandler, Arizona, USA
- The St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City, Utah, USA
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
- The Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, Georgia, USA
- The Westin Whistler Resort & Spa, British Columbia, Canada
You must register no later than November 30, 2012 for the promotion. So if you have some Starpoints and think you might do an award night stay sometime by December 20th, register for the promo so you can have 30-50% of the Starpoints you spent deposited right back into your account afterwards!
This promotion is just another reason why I think Starwood has one of the best rewards programs and customer service teams out there in the hotel industry. Cheers, Starwood.
Tip of the hat to Deals We Like.