McDonalds Monopoly is back, and that means it’s time to start tracking some of those free codes. This year’s McDonalds Monopoly free codes will only give you entries to win a brand new FIAT car. While I would equate your chances of winning the car closer to your chances of winning the California Lottery (in other words, most likely not), it’s still fun to play. I do this mostly for the entertainment value–and because it’s the one time in the year where I let my chicken nugget and french fries cravings loose.
This year’s Rare Pieces:
Mediterranean Avenue (#431) are 1 in 30,124,503
Vermont Avenue (#434) are 1 in 40,166,004
Virginia Avenue (#438) are 1 in 200,830,020
Tennessee Avenue (#440) are 1 in 602,490,060
Kentucky Avenue (#442) are 1 in 15,062,252
Ventnor Avenue (#446) are 1 in 301,245,030
Pennsylvania Avenue (#450) are 1 in 40,166,004
Boardwalk (#452) are 1 in 602,490,060
Short Line (#456) are 1 in 150,622,515
Get a Game Piece contained on specially marked packaging by purchasing one of the following food items:
- Medium Fountain Drinks; (Dollar Item)
- Medium or Large Iced McCafé®, Blended McCafé, McCafé Smoothies or McCafé Shakes;
- Small, Medium or Large McCafé Iced Coffee
- Medium, Large or Extra Large Minute Maid® Premium Orange Juice
- Large Fries;
- Big Mac® sandwich;
- Filet-O-Fish® sandwich;
- 10- and 20-piece Chicken McNuggets.
- Premium McWrap®;
- Hash Browns; (Dollar Item)
- Egg White Delight McMuffin® sandwich
- Egg McMuffin or Sausage McMuffin with Egg sandwiches (excludes Sausage McMuffin sandwich);
- Fruit & Maple Oatmeal
To start you off, here are six free codes you can enter to get some free entries. Cheers!
Hat tip to the growing SD thread on this year’s McD Monopoly.