This is a little bit outside of our normal travel-related posts, but here’s a free lunch (well, technically it’s just a sandwich) at any of The Melt’s Los Angeles or San Francisco bay area locations. The Melt is a sandwich chain known primarily for their tasty grilled cheese sandwiches. Yumm..grilled cheese.
Instructions (it should take less than a minute):
- Go to https://themelt.com/menu
- Choose the sandwich you want from the row labeled MELTS
- Add toppings up to $2 (anything more and you’ll have to pay for it)
- Create an account. Note: You do not need to enter a phone number – just a name, e-mail address, and password.)
- Enter a credit card. Notes: Virtual credit cards work. The name and zip code do not need to match the credit card.
- Click the promo code link and enter EATCHEESE
- Make sure the total is $0.00 (the coupon takes off up to $6.75), then submit your order
- You’ll be e-mailed an order confirmation with a QR code. Show the QR code on your phone when you pick up the order anytime between now and April 21, 2013. If you do not want to use your phone or do not have a smartphone, print out the code.
Hat tip to TofuVic over at the SD community.