Merry Christmas everyone!
I know everyone is probably spreading the holiday cheer, and you might not even be on the computer today. I hope you all have the happiest of days though! 🙂
I wanted to make sure that my Christmas day post was about a free something, and I’m happy to have found a great gift for anyone living in or visiting the San Francisco bay area: free parking credit!
Park Now, with a promotional code, is offering a free $20 in parking credit for the San Francisco bay area. Here’s how you can get it:
- Go to www.park-now.com and register for a new account to receive your first $10 promotional credit.
- For the credit card blank, you can leave it empty if you want. (I recommend putting it in if you plan on using the service.)
- Create account. Then check your email for the validation link. Click on the link to confirm your account.
- Once your account is confirmed, click on the “edit” for the credit card section.
- At the bottom of the page should be a blank for promo codes. Enter in the promo code UN-TICKET-ME.
- You should now have $20 promotional credit in your account! Sweet!
- Now just download the Park Now app to your favorite smartphone. (Make sure it has the same logo and says BMW as the author.)
Enjoy and have a wonderful day everyone!