Starbucks is currently running a promotion on their new “Tweet-a-Coffee” / send a friend a Starbucks eGift Card via Twitter feature. The first 100,000 customers, now through November 6th, who participate and tweet a eGift Card via their promotional page will get a free $5 gift card. Limit one per person.
Sounds like it’s worth trying. Besides, who doesn’t like giving gifts and getting them back in return? 🙂
- Click here and click on the ‘Get Started’ button to login and connect your Starbucks and Twitter accounts. (Both are free to create if you don’t have one already.)
- Tweet a $5 Starbucks eGift Card to a friend using the link above.
- You will receive a confirmation tweet from Starbucks to the Twitter account you linked. It may include one final confirmation step. If so, follow the link and confirm the payment.
- You will receive a receipt in your email for the $5 you are sending to your free.
- If you are one of the first 100,000 Twitter users, you should receive a $5 Starbucks eGift Card within 24 hours.
p.s. and I’m going to try to keep this blog updated again. 🙂