Good Morning & Happy Monday, readers!
Yesterday night during one of my late night runs to Safeway, I found a delightful surprise while browsing the available deals in my Safeway app under the coupon center section’s “specials” category: Buy any two $50 Visa gift cards (totaling $100) and get $15 back instantly!
Each of these $50 Visa gift cards have a $4.95 purchase fee. But even with that purchase fee, you will earn $5.10 in profit from this deal! Combine it with your favorite miles earning (or cash back) credit card and this becomes an easy double win!
You must load this deal onto your Safeway rewards card via the Safeway mobile app prior to making the purchase! The deduction will be immediately shown on your receipt as shown below on my receipt:
Promotion expires 4/2/2013, so get in on this fast!
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Download the Safeway app or go online to the Safeway.com website and sign up for the “Just for U” program (free to join), as well as a Safeway loyalty card if you don’t have one yet (also free to join).
- Open the app and log in (or go log into the website) and click on the “Coupon Center” for this week
- Then click on “Specials” category, and find the two $50 Visa gift cards and get $15 back deal as depicted on this blog post.
- Click on “Add to my card”
- The offer should now show up under your Safeway card offers.
- Now grab two $50 Visa gift cards from the store, and during checkout, make sure to insert your Safeway club card number that is linked with your Just For U program. Your receipt should display the automatic discount.
- That’s it! 🙂