Last month, I blogged about Starwood’s 2013 first quarter (Q1) promotion: SPG Power Up.
Registration for the SPG Power Up promotion opened yesterday, so register now! You must register for the promotion before booking a stay in order to qualify for the promotion bonuses.
This may not be the most lucrative of hotel promotions–and certainly isn’t a reasy to simply book hotel nights for the purposes of getting in on this promo–but it is a nice little added bonus for anyone planning on staying with SPG over Q1.
- Must register at the promotion page first
- Must stay from January 15, 2013 through April 15, 2013
- Earn 2,000 bonus Starpoints for every four eligible nights you stay (up to 8,000 bonus Starpoints and 16 nights).
- When you reach a total of 20 eligible nights, earn an additional 10,000 bonus Starpoints. (Remember: Nights will accrue across multiple stays.)
- Potential Starpoints earned if you complete the full promotion: 18,000 Starpoints
- NOTE: An “eligible night” is any night booked at any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints.