JetBlue is offering an open status challenge to jumpstart any of their customers to their Mosaic status. Customers who earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points during their 90 day challenge period will earn Mosaic status through the end of 2015.
This is actually a nice challenge as normally you would have to earn either 30 segments+12,000 flight points or else 0 segments and 15,000 flight points in a calendar year in order to get Mosaic status. For folks who may not jet domestically as often, but might have some free time to travel in a short 90 day span, this challenge could be a nice way to get some nice perks on JetBlue.
Customers who have elite status with the following airlines will automatically earn complimentary Mosaic status through the end of 2014 even if they do not complete the challenge:
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage PlanTM MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum® or Executive Platinum®
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
- US Airways®: Dividend Miles Preferred Gold, Platinum or Chairman
What do you get with Mosaic status?
- No change or cancellation fees whenever you jet. This includes tickets for anyone else on your itinerary when you fly.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points immediately upon qualifying for mosaic.
- Priority lane access time (where available) through security screening / TSA.
- Priority boarding privileges.
- Earn an additional 3 TrueBlue points per dollar on your JetBlue flight, for a total of up to 9 points per dollar when you book on jetblue.com.
- 1st AND 2nd checked bags are free.
- Dedicated customer service line available 24/7. (Nice to have when your flight gets cancelled.)
To sign up for the challenge:
- Before 4/18/2014 (11:59 PM EST), email firstname.lastname@example.org with your valid and current TrueBlue number in the body of the email. If you are a member of one of the airline loyalty programs with the specified status above, also include your most recent statement, current credentials card, or some other documentation showing your current membership and status.
Interested in learning more? Check out their status challenge page here.