Hilton Hotels just opened registration for their 2014 1st quarter promotion, “Weekend Rewards.”
Hilton HHonors members who register for the promotion will earn 1,000 bonus points for every paid night, and an additional 5,000 bonus points for every weekend stay of two nights or more. That means if you stay Friday and Saturday nights, you would be earning 7,000 total bonus points in addition to the base points you earn per dollar spent.
- This promotion begins for stays starting February 1 ,2014.
- Must book and complete your stay by April 30, 2014.
- Earn 1,000 bonus points for every paid night, and an additional 5,000 bonus points for every weekend stay of two nights or more.
- Weekend stays for this promotion are stays during Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights.
- Must register for this promotion here in order to be eligible.
- Certain hotels are excluded from this promotion. Please see exclusion list.
Due to the major devaluation of Hilton HHonor points last year, this promotion doesn’t excite me or give me a reason to move my business to Hilton, as you easily need anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 Hilton HHonor points to reserve a single night at any of their top tier hotels. But if you have a trip planned for a Hilton hotel, it’s still worth your time to register for this promotion to enter the extra bonus points.
Once again, here’s the registration link for the promotion.