JetBlue Airways just launched their new JetBlue Badges program designed to incentivize travel and participation in JetBlue through fun achievement badges. What is notable right now is that you can earn an easy 1,200 TrueBlue points immediately just by accepting the JetBlue Badges program and connecting your social media accounts.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to https://badges.jetblue.
- Log into your TrueBlue account (free to create).
- Accept the Badges program and its terms.
- A tutorial will pop up. Go through it. You will earn +100 TrueBlue points just for completing the tutorial.
- Once you have finished the tutorial, go connect your Facebook Account by going to the Settings tab under Badges. That will award you with +500 TrueBlue points.
- Connect your Twitter Account by going to the Settings tab under Badges. Even though it says +250 points, that should award you with +500 TrueBlue points. (Or at least it did for me.)
- While still in the Badges section, go click on the “Maps” page. At the top right is a little share icon. Share the maps with Facebook and earn +100 TrueBlue points.
- That is already +1,200 TrueBlue points posted instantly to your account!
- Do not stop there…keep exploring for more points!
There are still other ways to earn more points, such as inviting your friends on Facebook to join JetBlue Badges. Keep exploring and earning those quick points.
While the 1,200 alone may not be enough to get you an one-way flight, it definitely goes a long way to getting you much closer to the 5,000 points you need for a cheap one-way!