Club Carlson is running a promotion right now where members can earn 10,000 Gold points for each stay of two nights or more, with no limitations on how many points you can earn total, on stays from May 13 through July 21, 2013.
How to get in on this promotion:
- Register for the promotion here first. (If you do not have a Club Carlson account yet, create one for free here.)
- Book a two (2) (or more) consecutive night stay at participating Radisson Blu, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By for sometime May 13 through July 21, 2013.
- Bonus Points are awarded on a per stay basis regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs during the stay, so to maximize on this promotion, it is best to book only two-night stays. If you need more nights, book separately or find another Club Carlson property.
- Stays or nights paid for using Points + Cash are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Only one Club Carlson member account will be credited with Gold Points for each Eligible Stay.
- There is no limit to how many times you can earn the 10,000 Gold points bonus.
- Additionally, you will still earn the normal 20 Gold points per USD you accrue for all paid stays attached to Club Carlson accounts.
This is a decent promotion if you either have plans on staying at a Club Carlson property already, or if you can find a cheap stay at a Carlson property. 10,000 points could potentially get you a free hotel night stay at a low category Carlson property. My experience has been that stays for lower end Carlson properties typically start at 15,000 points though (for stays that generally cost around $85/night). But even that that price, this is still a significant promotion if you have plans on vacationing.
Make sure to register before you book and stay!