Chase Sapphire cardholders will earn 3x points per $1 spent at all restaurants on every first Friday of every month. For June, that means this Friday, June 7th! No activation or registration is required. Just go out and spend!
For all other days, Chase Sapphire cardholders will still receive the normal 2x points per $1 spent at restaurants.
- You will earn an additional 1 bonus point for each $1 of net purchases made with your credit card in the dining category – when you use your card at restaurants on May 3, June 7, July 5, August 2, September 6, October 4, November 1, and December 6, 2013 before midnight in the time zone where the purchase is made.
- The bonus point earned is in addition to the standard two points earned in the dining category for a total of 3 points, which may be stated in marketing material as 3X in dining – when you use your card at restaurants.
- Merchants who accept Visa/MasterCard credit cards are assigned a merchant code based on the kinds of products and services they sell. Chase groups similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making rewards offers to you. Chase makes every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in its listed categories. However, even though a merchant or the items that it sells may appear to fit within a listed category, the merchant may not have a merchant code that falls within that category. Therefore, purchases with that merchant will not qualify for the stated rewards offer on category purchases.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying transactions for bonus point to post to your account.
- There is no maximum bonus point accumulation for this promotional offer.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer.
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
- This is a limited time offer.
- For more information about Chase rewards categories, see www.Chase.com/RewardsFAQs or your Rewards Program Rules and Regulations.
More details on First Fridays are available on the Chase Sapphire Facebook App page.