Sheraton Hotels (part of Starwood’s SPG program) are enticing guests to upgrade to Sheraton Club level for their stay by awarding a bonus 1,000 Starpoints for club level stays between now and May 31, 2013.
But there are a few catches:
- Offer is valid at participating Sheraton Hotels & Resorts consumed on an eligible rate plan between February 21, 2013 and May 31, 2013.
- Book online at Sheraton.com/Club or by phone. From the U.S. and Canada, please call 800-325-3535 for reservations or click here to view a list of worldwide toll-free phone numbers.
- 1,000 Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights booked on DAILYFS or SICLUB rate plans in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
While this might be a sweet deal to boost up your Starpoints, definitely check on whether or not the DAILYFS or SICLUB rate plans are worth the 1,000 Starpoints, as often the prepaid non-refundable rate is significantly lower.