I received an interesting email this morning from JetBlue titled “Your Mystery Offer Awaits: Save Up to $300.” Of course, that caught my eye while sifting through my daily mail. It turns out that JetBlue is currently running a Mystery Deal promotion where JetBlue e-newsletter recipients will be emailed a promo code valued between $20 to $300 off a JetBlue flight.
Now, just because you aren’t subscribed to JetBlue’s emails doesn’t mean you can’t get in on this promotion. Just keep reading!
I was excited because the possibility of discounting $300 off a flight is always thrilling…especially since for domestic flights, if you play your cards right, that usually means a free roundtrip ticket or close to free.
Here are the terms of the Mystery Deal promotion:
- Mystery savings: $20-$300 off total base fare
- Enter promo code from email exactly as it appears (case sensitive)
- Book by 11:59 PM ET on September 14, 2012
- Travel now through November 7, 2012
- Valid from U.S. point of origin only (including Puerto Rico)
- One-time use only, cannot be combined with other offers, no partial redemptions
- Not valid on previous bookings
How to book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search flights for travel through 11/7/12
- Both outbound and return dates must fall within offer period (9/14-11/7/12) in order for discount to apply
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page
Of course, but let’s get to the good stuff: the promo codes!
It turns out the one I had–which was not revealed to me until the page *after* choosing flights–was only a $30 off promo code! Awww…shucks. 🙁
But it doesn’t end there. The good folks over at TheFlightDeal posted a few promotion codes on this Mystery Deal. Turns out that the lower discounts (under $100) seem to have a reusable 8-digit promo code, whereas the higher value ones are unique 10-digit promo codes. So what does that mean for everyone? Free discounts for all! (Told you it pays to keep reading)
Here are the promo codes thus far as shared by the blogging community + TFD (I’ll add in my $30 off too):
- $20 off codes: 56DB2A24 or 59CK4A29
- $30 off codes: 3QK3F4W2 or 3387KB32
- $50 off codes: 8W2DQ3S4 or 8MB93DZE or 8F42V7KW or 8XW36N2K
Why you wouldn’t use the highest value code there…I have no idea. But I thought I’d put them all up anyway. 🙂
UPDATE at 2:03 PM Pacific on 9/13/12: Just added some more promo codes to the list in case any of the existing ones stop working. Have at it folks! 🙂