Good Saturday morning, readers!
Earlier this week, I wrote an entry about how you can score 1,000 free Priority Club points for taking a short, 17 question survey. That survey is still active, so if you missed it, be sure to get in on it while the offer is still valid! Free points are always good and should be snagged whenever possible.
Speaking of free points: yesterday, cartman1417 posted on Slickdeals a new promotion code for Priority Club’s promotional video advertisement about the Priority Club Visa card. This card, also by Chase, is similar to the United Explorer Card (in fact, they almost look identical minus the branding text), features quite a few additional benefits for frequent visitors of the Priority Club hotel chains–including one free hotel night every year.
But this entry is about the free 1,000 Priority Club points you can get for just watching this 90 second advertisement about the card. All you have to do is get to the advertisement page (which has already been linked twice so far), fill in your Priority Club information, enter in the promotion code MSPAOQR6F2, and then watch the video! Points should post sometime within 6 to 8 weeks.
Summary of how you can score 2,000 Free Priority Club Points this week:
- Go to: priorityclub.com/visa1000
- Enter promotion code: MSPAOQR6F2
- Fill out your PC Number and PIN (if you don’t already have a priority club account, go to priorityclub.com and register one for free)
- Watch the 90 second advertisement
- That’s it! You scored 1,000 PC points!
- For the other 1,000 PC points: make sure you you’ve taken the 17-question survey (posted earlier this week) for another free 1,000 PC points!