Since we have all of these airfare sales going on, here is another quick reminder that Southwest is still running their sales until this Thursday, February, 27, 2014.
While there are a little bit more rules to their sales than the Virgin or JetBlue ones, there are some decent fare prices that they have over some of the other airlines. For example, they have San Jose (SJC) to Los Angeles (LAX) for $69 o/w or SJC to Las Vegas (LAS) for $91 o/w.
Please read the deets below for all rules and exceptions. (There are quite a few.)
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from February 18 through February 27, 2014, 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel through May 21, 2014.
- Travel valid every day except Fridays and Sundays.
- Travel to Florida or Las Vegas valid only Sunday through Wednesday.
- Travel from Florida or Las Vegas valid only Tuesday through Friday.
- Travel between Las Vegas and Florida valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Some flights operated by AirTran® Airways. Available on published, scheduled service only.
- Displayed prices include all government taxes and fees.
- Fares not available to/from Islip/Long Island, NY.
- Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Fares are available for one-way travel.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are not available through Group Desk.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.
Other Air Sales going on: