Alitalia is currently running a promotion now until March 30, 2013 where new Millemiglia members (their loyalty miles program; free to join) will receive 2,000 miles just for signing up!
Additionally, you can earn 2,000 additional miles for the first Alitalia flight you take by April 30, 2013, and another additional 2,000 miles for simply having any points activity on your account within 3 months of your account opening!
That’s a grand total of 6,000 miles you could be earning free!
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only available to those customers who register with the MilleMiglia Program between March 8th and 30th 2013 through the special link appearing on this web page.
- Customers taking part in the promotion will receive a bonus of 2,000 miles following their registration with the MilleMiglia Program.
- The 2,000 bonus miles awarded for registration with the MilleMiglia Program will be credited within the month of April 2013.
- New Members who fly with Alitalia within April 30th 2013 will earn a further bonus of 2,000 miles. All booking classes will be considered valid for obtaining the bonus.
- The 2,000 bonus miles relating to the first flight made with Alitalia within April 30th 2013 will be awarded within the month following that in which the flight activity is credited to the Member’s account, within the ambit of this promotion.
- It is possible to take advantage of this promotion on one occasion only and, therefore, receive only one promotional bonus of 2,000 miles for the first flight made with Alitalia.
- The 2013 Welcome Bonus of 2,000 miles linked to MilleMiglia Program transactions made within three months of registration is additional to the above-mentioned bonuses.
- The bonus miles awarded by the promotion are not qualifying miles and therefore are not valid for obtaining or renewing Membership to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs.
- The bonus miles awarded by the promotion are additional to those relating to other promotions in course during the same period.
Hat tip to Brian aka The Points Guy.